Tuesday 14 July 2015

Today Reminder – 14 July 2015 (Day 5 – Forward)



A reminder for today
Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live! (Isaiah 38:16)

How can you move forward if you continue to take two steps back? I have often heard this and isn’t it funny how we love to dwell on things. We all want to move on and past our troubles but we also like to get stuck in our misery as we fall back and allow more pain to control us.

God did not design us to fail. He made us in His image to reflect His majesty. We are in the proses of moving forward and this means that we should place all our troubles and burdens on Him and trust Him. I love this: “Faith is like a muscle, if you want to improve it, you need to exercise it”.

We travel though difficult and hard times in our journey to better us. God designed our path to prepare us for what lies ahead. He will restore us and He will never take us through a part in our life that we are unable to succeed in.

In my path ahead lies the impossible. But I will defeat this with His grace and power, because He is in me and I am in Him. He is my all and all around me. He is the very reason I will not give up.

So today we take two steps forward.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...