Thursday 23 July 2015

Today Reminder – 23 July 2015 (Day 12 – Forward)



A reminder for today
"But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. (Isaiah 43:18-19)

I stand at a crossroad today afraid of the past and jittery about the future.  You see at times I wonder where am I going and how will I ever succeed when I have so much that weighs down in my shoulders. I am afraid to take a step, because I fear that I will make the same mistakes as before. So today I find myself a little lost and unsure what to make of all this. I am sure you have found yourself in a position where you do not know what to do nor which direction to choose.

Today the Lord answers me with this: But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do, for I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun!

Just when I feel at my weakest the Lord comes and changes my view completely. The Lord says that He will create rivers in the dry wasteland. I see this as the difficulties that lie ahead and the burdens that I carry with me. When the Lord says He will create rivers in a dry land, it means that where there once was nothing, there will be lush vegetation and forests. There will be life where there once was death and fear. There will be victory where there once was failure and despair. The Lord says that He will create a pathway through the wilderness. This to me means that He will show us the way through the fears that bind us. He will guide us in our journey and lead us through this wilderness filled with danger and fear to a new place where we will be free so that His new start will be visible to all.

So let us forget the past that holds us back and embrace what the Lord is about to do in our lives. Let us walk through the wilderness of life and into the dry wasteland now filled with life and an abundance of blessings that will fill us from top to bottom as the strength of the Lord breaks our worries and pull us up and into His presence.

Let the rivers flow as we move forward in our boats on this rollercoaster called life, fearless and victorious.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...