Tuesday 28 July 2015

Today Reminder – 28 July 2015 (Day 15 – Forward)



A reminder for today
"Pay attention, O Jacob, for you are my servant, O Israel. I, the LORD, made you, and I will not forget you. I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free." (Isaiah 44:21-22)

I surrender again today as I stand here on my knees again. I have so many mistakes and I just seem to make more as I go along. Yesterday I was at my lowest point yet with no direction, lost and afraid. Today the Lord wakes me up with new strength and new hope. He pulls me out of my pit of despair and lifts me up as He embraces me holding me tight with all His grace and love.

I am a fallen warrior as I fear the outcome of my actions and the judgement that awaits me. So today the Lord reminds me I, the LORD, made you, and I will not forget you. I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning mist. Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free.

We need to stand up and continue to move forward. It does not help to dwell on yesterday, it is important to focus on today. We fall so that we can learn and stand up again. We fall so that we can show His grace and mercy to a world that is consumed by hatred and idols. We fall so that we can be stronger when we face the next challenge.

Come with me today as we return to the Lord and seek Him in all that we are and in all that we do. Let His love capture us again so that we can be free. This storm will pass and we will remain standing regardless of the challenges that remains.

Be strong my friend.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...