Friday 31 July 2015

Today Reminder – 31 July 2015 (Day 18 – Forward)



A reminder for today
The people will declare, "The LORD is the source of all my righteousness and strength." And all who were angry with him will come to him and be ashamed. (Isaiah 45:24)

Today is the last day of July and I realised that this year is flying past us. Time is a luxury we do not have, because before we know it, out time here will be done. For us to move forward from here on we need to embrace every moment and live for every breath we take. Time is not on our side and therefore we need to take every moment we get and live full in it, for we might not have that privilege tomorrow. 

Today I want to remind you that the LORD is the source of all my righteousness and strength. He is the very reason I live and the reason I can do what I do. He is my joy and my happiness and He carries me through the sad and hard times. He guides me when I am upset and speaks to me when I am angry. He places the right words on my lips when I need them and He fuels my determination when my storm rises above my expectations. 

He carries me when I am broken and restores me when I have fallen. He lifts me up when I am down and He pulls me out of my pit and restores my soul. He refreshes me when I am tired and holds me when I am scared. He is in me and in you my friend and He is the bond that we have over continental boundaries. He holds us in His hands and prepares us for the storms to come. 

Today I look to heaven and I cry out “Oh Lord fill me with all of you today, so that I will be compass that other will follow to you. Let me be your servant and let me show your great mercy for I have fallen and I have stood up and I have lost and I have won. Let me be your ambassador when people seek you in a world that needs you.”

You are my strength, Lord and with you I can do anything.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...