Thursday 30 July 2015

Today Reminder – 30 July 2015 (Day 17 – Forward)



A reminder for today
This is what the LORD says: "I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness—secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name. (Isaiah 45:2-3)

I am the LORD, the God of Israel, the one who calls you by name. My dear friend, God does not want us to be past driven dwellers. God is all about grace and victory and love. He is life and life in abundance and when I say in abundance I do not say in wealth I say abundance in love and joy and happiness. Life is not about what we do not have, it is all about what we do. I look at my two boys as we drove to school this morning and we sing along and laugh to the music. I love Johnny Cash and so we listened to “Ring of Fire” as we sang along and laughed. They are my true joy and all my happiness. When they are with me I have no limits and I see nothing as too much. 

It is in this content that we find life in abundance. It is when we share in our difficult times and laugh together in our hard times. So what I am trying to say is that we do not need much to live life in abundance. It is these little things that last forever and it is these little things that becomes pillars in our life that no storm can destroy.

Jesus must never form a small part of our lives. He should be the centre point of who we are and what we will become. I am not who I used to be, because of the life I had. But I will be better than I ever was, for Jesus is the foundation that I place in my heart. It is this heart, the core of which we are that I need to realign and turn towards Jesus.

Let Jesus be your treasure so that your heart can belong to Him completely. Then my friend we will see how God will smash the gates and give us hidden treasures that they eye cannot see, but it will change us forever. He will call us by our names so that we can change this world so that all of us will live a full and rich life filled with happiness.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...