Tuesday 21 July 2015

Today Reminder – 21 July 2015 (Day 10 – Forward)



A reminder for today
"Look at my servant, whom I strengthen. He is my chosen one, who pleases me. I have put my Spirit upon him.
He will bring justice to the nations. He will not shout or raise his voice in public. He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. He will bring justice to all who have been wronged. He will not falter or lose heart until justice prevails throughout the earth. Even distant lands beyond the sea will wait for his instruction." (Isaiah 42:1-4)

As we move forward and past our challenges towards the Light of Jesus, it is once again a privilege to read through Isaiah. These verses are the prophecy that came to life in Jesus Christ. But Jesus knew what they were planning. So he left that area, and many people followed him. He healed all the sick among them, but he warned them not to reveal who he was. This fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah concerning him (Matthew 12:15-17)

Just as God had a goal and a mission with Jesus His only Son, He also has a goal and a mission for each one of us. We are here in this time with a special purpose. Each one of us carefully designed and strategically placed to fulfil this mission. Each one of us connected through the Holy Spirit that dwells within us. We follow His voice as the Holy Spirit guides us in the Lord’s instruction. 

Why look back when your goal is ahead of you. Why worry about your challenges when God brought them over you to show His glory and His love. Why fear when you are following a living God.

So today we start on our mission as we journey forward towards our goal. We are here for His glory and we are here to show Him to a world that has forgotten Him. We are here to show that God is our strength in our weakness. He is in our triumphs and in our failures. He is with us through all that we live through each and every moment of our lives.

Come with me today as we renew our goals and realign us with His purpose. Let the Holy Spirit guide you today as you journey on through your life so that we will unite and stand together for Him. Let us show His wonder through the miracles in our lives. My whole life is a testimony of His love and mercy. I have seen miracles and I have seen His hands at work so many times. Even in my worst moments I saw how God can intervene and redirect me back to Him. I have watched God perform the impossible through me so I will stand today and shout out His praise for in me is an almighty God. 

My dear friend, stand with me as we show the impossible to a dark world to bring light into their fears and release them from their chains. Let them stand in wonder at the power of our Lord. Let them fall to their knees as the Lord perform miracle after miracle through us.

Stand and live my friend, for you are so important in God’s plan.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...