Thursday 26 June 2014

Today Reminder – 26 June 2014 (Day 19 – Stand up)



A reminder for today
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. (Psalm 143:8)

Our current project is quite a demanding one and at times I feel the strain from constant problem solving. Yesterday the Lord just left me in awe once again with His amazing ways. I was presented with a problem that at the time seemed a bit of a challenge and a delay that would certainly push my time frames back. When I looked at what I needed to do I realised that unknowingly the Lord guided me to prepare this section in a way that when I needed to add my huge change, it took me only 10 minutes. What I thought should keep me busy for most of day took in fact only a few minutes to fix. Wow! What an awesome God.

You see my friend it is when we think that the enemy has given us a new hazard that will surely break our confidence then the Lord comes and just displays His majesty by showing us how small and insignificant the enemy truly is.

I love this verse. This is our prayer today as we lift up our hands and call His name. Oh wonderful Lord, let us hear of your unfailing love each morning for we trust in you and you alone. You are all we desire. Please show us where to walk for we are your servants. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...