Monday 2 June 2014

Today Reminder – 02 June 2014 (Day 01 – Stand up)



A reminder for today
LORD, sustain me as you promised, that I may live! Do not let my hope be crushed. (Psalm 119:116)

Wow and here is June upon us. It has been an amazing year full of great and wonderful things and also many challenges. The next couple of months we will be very busy on an almost impossible project that will not only challenge our skills but it will surely have a huge impact on us mentally and physically. I can feel that the flu has got a better grip on me today as my body feels tired and in need of a break.

So I decided to make my theme this month – “Stand up”. How many times do feel that you are down and with no more strength to carry on. I have this image of Jesus on His way to His crucifixion. After being brutally tortured He was forced to carry His own cross. He was physically destroyed and yet He carried it, standing up every time after falling down to try again. Eventually Simon was forced to help Him carry His cross. 

I see us carrying our burdens every day just as Jesus carried His cross. Besides the normal burdens we are continuously tortured by the enemy with additional burdens that just gets added on to our normal load. So with my stand up theme I want us to remember that Jesus is not waiting for us in our way to the end, He is already with you carrying your burden in His hands. So stand up!!

The Lord sustains us just as He promised and He will never allow our hope in Jesus to be crushed. Keep your eyes on the cross and remember what it means and Stand Up.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...