Monday 3 August 2015

Today Reminder – 03 August 2015 (Day 1 – You)



A reminder for today
"Listen to me, descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age.
I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you”. (Isaiah 46:3-4)

This month is all about you my friend. We find ourselves in the midst of winter here in South Africa and I must say today is quite a chilly day with very low temperatures. Life is all about seasons and as we journey along we find ourselves travelling through these seasons. Our warm and sunny seasons in life is the good times when all is well and in abundance and our colder and dryer seasons is when life can be difficult and full of surprises.  

I am done with the winter in my life and I long to move forward into a warmer and sunnier season. How are things where you are my friend? I do hope that your winters are over of if not that you will feel the warmth of God’s love just as He warmed me through my cold seasons. 

Today I want to remind you that God loves you and He will always care for you in a way that no one can. He carried you before you were born and He will continue to carry you throughout your lifetime. 

I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you

God is here my friend and He is calling you back to Him. He wants to embrace you and hold you tight. He wants to restore your brokenness and heal all your pain. He wants you to feel His warm embrace in the winters of your life. He wants your heart to seek Him always and forever. He wants you to live a life where He is the centre of who you are. He wants you to feel no more fear and worry no more, because He will always be there for you.

Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are? (Matthew 6:26)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...