Monday 12 September 2016

Today Reminder – 12 September 2016



A reminder for today
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to his name. (Psalm 23:1-2)

Today I spend all day with my kids, hence why I am only writing to you now. How was your weekend, my friend? I went back to train with my old Taekwondo club and what an eye opener. You get so used to a new way of training that when you suddenly change what you do you are stiff like never before. I was so sore and stiff the last two days. I am definitely not used to fighting anymore. I have gotten soft. That is terrible.

In our faith we do the same thing from time to time. We move into a comfort zone and we limit the potential to grow in our faith. We do not leap anymore nor do we follow God’s voice. We just carry on each as the day before. We say the words but we live it differently. We walk by faith but we live by our own direction. 

So today we need to shake the boat a little bit again. We need to take a leap and we need to hear God’s voice. He will renew your strength and He will surely guide you on the right paths and you will bring honour to His name. If you want to walk on water, you need to get out of the boat (Joyce Meyer).

Lord, let us hear your voice and let us take on each day fearlessly so that we can grow in our faith and bring honour to your name. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...