Friday 2 September 2016

Today Reminder – 2 September 2016



A reminder for today
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly. The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things! The strong right arm of the LORD is raised in triumph. The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things! (Psalm 118:14-16)

You are my all. You are my beautiful and you are my strength. Everyday you are the same. You are all I need forever. Peace fills my being and I am filled with joy. There is no one like you. To you I give my heart and all I am. Everywhere I look I see you and I am astounded by your eternity. There is no one like you and there has never ever been anyone like you.

Take the “me” out of me and fill it with you so that I will become less and you will be more. Let your grace make me soar. You are my strength and my song and you will give me victory.

I will sing songs of joy as your strong right arm does glorious things in my life. I will watch as the mountains tremble and I will see the oceans roar as we sing for you Lord. I will feel how my world tremble when every knee will bow and sing that you are moving and all turn back to you Lord.

Let us open our hearts and prepare the way so that all will not be lost. Let us turn to dancing and singing so that we will sing of hope and joy. Let all injustice disappear and let us live free from the enemy.

Wash away our brokenness and let us see you Lord, for you are all we will ever need. 

In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...