Wednesday 14 September 2016

Today Reminder – 14 September 2016



A reminder for today
Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant. (Galatians 1:10)

Are you a people pleaser? Do you like to see people happy and would you go out of your way not to hurt their feelings? I used to be like that. I had a crowd of friends and I surly liked to see them happy. I would do anything to keep their friendship and I basically did anything to remain part of the crowd. We put so much energy into doing what other want that we forget who we are. We become a person that make up the design we think other want us to be and we lose our identity in Jesus. I am not a people pleaser anymore. I am my own self and if you do not like me the way I am then I am sorry but I am not going to change me to fit into your picture. 

My identity and who I strive to be lies in Christ. I long to be more like Him and seek only His will. I walk my journey following His voice and making His Word part of me. I am Christ’s servant and writing to you is what He wants me to do. There has been many who tried to discredit this blog, but what they forget is that I am only writing what Jesus wants me to write. This is His blog and if I share my life with you on it, it is because He wants me to do so. I listen to His voice and I follow His directions. 

So today I want you to be you. Stop pleasing other and stop trying to be someone you are not. Be the person Jesus designed you to be, because that is the person Jesus loves so much. It is the person I love to see you become as we journey closer to God.

Lord, we are your servants. Let us become more and more like you as we walk on each day. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...