Friday 9 September 2016

Today Reminder – 9 September 2016



A reminder for today
The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. (Psalm 23:1-2)

What a week. We talked about Jesus as a child, how we should always speak life over other and the many promises God has in His Word for us. We discussed life and how everything happens with a purpose even when we do not understand it. I wish to end this week with a thought. 

He sees the perils that are in our path that we cannot see. He speaks to us in mercy and grace and He builds us up to meet the dangers and be prepared to receive the things we could not wisely use today. There are many things which we can employ tomorrow that we cannot wisely use today.
–A.A. Conrad

I know life can be hard and I know that we can never fully understand the challenges other have unless we go through it with them. I know we often find ourselves in a position where we want to give up and let go. I know that to remain focused and to never give up is the hardest part of life. I know you have your good and your bad moments and I know that all of us make mistakes. But what I also know is that Jesus knows all and He fully understands. He will never abandon us and He will always be there. 

So today I want you just to be you. I want you to know that the Lord is your shepherd and He will give you all that you need. He will make you peaceful as He leads you to rest. Be you and and do not give up, my friend. We are in all of this together and I am with you says the Lord, but just as He is with you I am with you in prayer. Stand strong and remember you are not alone.

Lord, I pray that you will keep all who are reading your blog today safely in your hands, I pray that you will give them strength and renew their hope. I pray that you will carry them through all the face and all the storms that awaits them. I pray that you will guide them and that you will hear our prayers. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...