Friday 30 September 2016

Today Reminder – 30 September 2016



A reminder for today
The Spirit is God's guarantee that he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. He did this so we would praise and glorify him. (Ephesians 1:14)

It is Friday. I would say it is Friday finally. This has been a tough week and I can feel that my body and spirit is tired. But even when I am tired and I feel that there is just no more left to give I am lifted by the Holy Spirit as He reminds me of my inheritance and what I have in Jesus Christ. I am bought by love and paid for in blood. I am a child of God.

All the glory and praise to you Father. You are my morning star and the very breath that fills my lungs. You are the blood that gushes through my body and you are the reason I am who I am. You make me free and you give me life. You hold me up when I am down and you encourage me when I am at the very last of my strength. You fill my hands with food and you give me wisdom so that I can do what I am designed to do. You bless my work and you carry me through the storms in my life. You show me the way and you walk each step with me. You hold my hand when I am afraid and you defeat my enemies as they watch me succeed. You fill me with peace and love and you give me hope when hope seems lost. You are my salvation and my determination. Your grace has saved me and your love directs me. I am yours, Lord let me glorify and praise you in this day. Let my heart be your home and let my mind be filled with your Word as I continue to meditate on it.

Lord, we give you all our praise and all our love. Glory to you and let your will be done. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...