Monday 19 September 2016

Today Reminder – 19 September 2016



A reminder for today
But the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God's promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ. (Galatians 3:22)

I hope you had an amazing weekend and that you are well rested for the week ahead. This weekend was the height of my exhaustion. I was so tired that I felt absolutely useless and to top it, yesterday was a very cold and rainy day. I just wanted to sleep and sleep.

Exhaustion comes in many forms. We can be physically exhausted and we can be mentally and spiritually exhausted. I think that the last two years just peaked at this time of the year and it just pushed me down. It is when we are so tired and depressed form exhaustion that we doubt. For a moment the last years played through my mind and I felt totally worthless. I felt that I am not worthy of the Lord nor am I worthy of His grace. 

I think that everyone reaches a point where they just had enough and all crumbles around them. I am still tired but I feel stronger today. We are all prisoners of sin yet we all find freedom in Jesus Christ.
So today I want you to reach out and grasp that freedom that awaits you in the Lord and that you will have day where your strength is renewed and you will feel refreshed.

Lord, come and lift us up from the darkness and pull us out of our misery. Renew our strength and give us new hope. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...