Friday 5 July 2013

Today Reminder - 05 July 2013 (Respond)



A reminder for today
Then the man of God went to the king of Israel and said, "This is what the LORD says: The Arameans have said, 'The LORD is a god of the hills and not of the plains.' So I will defeat this vast army for you. Then you will know that I am the LORD." (1 Kings 20:28)

It is interesting how I wrote to you this week on hearing and listening to God’s voice and to see it happen with my own eyes. This just shows you how awesome our God is and how He continuously looks out for you. The grace and love of our God is far beyond our own comprehension.

We wanted to go on holiday, but due to unforeseen circumstances we could no longer go. I just felt God had someone in mind to go in our place. Yesterday I asked a few friends if they wanted to go or had someone in mind that they wanted to bless with a week at the coast. When one of my friends told me about a friend of her that needed a break, I just knew God was at work there and it was such a humbling experience watching God moving in the lives of people.

I am in awe once again of the greatness and wonder of an all-powerful God. It is so important that we hear His voice and listen to God. Even if it is just one life we touch in our own life time, it remains one soul that is not lost to the kingdom of God. Please take this responsibility serious and do not let a single moment pass you by not thinking of the impact you can have on people.

My dear friend, my prayer yesterday was that God will just let me see with His eyes and feel with His heart. In that I can tell you, I look at you with different eyes knowing how wonderfully you are created and how much you are loved. Let us go into today responding to His call and following His voice so that we will continue to be victorious in the battle field of life. I watched Louie Giglio’s “How great is our God” again this week and I tell you we are so small in comparison to God, yet we are so important to Him. Don’t let guild and disobedience steal away your gift in Jesus Christ, but instead let this gift guide you through today and let His greatness shrink away the problems that you are facing and will still face.

You are in my heart and in my prayers today and through this weekend. My you see and feel how He sees and feels.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...