Tuesday 9 July 2013

Today Reminder - 09 July 2013 (Forward)



A reminder for today
Then another message from the LORD came to Elijah: "Do you see how Ahab has humbled himself before me? Because he has done this, I will not do what I promised during his lifetime. It will happen to his sons; I will destroy his dynasty." (1 Kings 21:28-29)

I was thinking about these last verses yesterday and once again I realize that we cannot comprehend God’s grace and His mercy. It is difficult to understand, because we can so easily hold a grudge or remember something someone did against us. We say we forgive but the memory remains and we seem to refer back to it as often as it suits us.

How do you forgive and forget? Do you humble yourself before God and forgive? And how do you ask for forgiveness? Do ask and remember or do you ask for forgiveness and never look back?

My dear friend, I feel that I should remind you that when God has forgiven you, your slate is clean and you must never look back. This is the power of the blood of Jesus. He came and carried your burden so that you can be free to live a new life and have a new purpose. God did not add any circumstances to your forgiveness and He surely will not remind you of your mistakes once you have asked for His forgiveness. 

As the sun’s rays break through the darkness today, I pray that the Lord’s mercy and grace will breakthrough in your life. I pray that all that you still keep in your heart, whether it is about yourself or about someone else, that it is wiped away and taken out of your heart so that you are free from it and that you will accept it and move on. I pray that the light of Jesus will fill that hole and that you will be ten times stronger than before and that this new day will set your feet on a new course and that you will rise to a new level in your relationship with the Lord.

Come and let us walk in His light and share His love, because we are set free from any and all darkness.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...