Wednesday 1 January 2014

Today Reminder – 01 January 2014 (Day 1 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
"My heart pounds as I think of this. It trembles within me. Listen carefully to the thunder of God's voice as it rolls from his mouth. It rolls across the heavens, and his lightning flashes in every direction. Then comes the roaring of the thunder— the tremendous voice of his majesty.  He does not restrain it when he speaks. God's voice is glorious in the thunder.  We can't even imagine the greatness of his power.” (Job 37:1-5)

Happy New Year, my dear friend and may your year be a year filled with remarkable successes. A new year lies ahead of us as new horizon. As the sun breaks the darkness and slowly rising up over the mountains, our new year are beginning to break through and open a new day. Many of these new horizons will fill up this year and all of them will start with the unknown that awaits us. 

My dear friend, this is what I want you to take into your new year today - We can't even imagine the greatness of His power.  I believe that in this year we will see more of the greatness of God’s power. We will see how God will bring about change and do wonderful things in our lives. I am so looking forward to build on the year behind us and just use those experiences and continue to seek God in all that I am and in all that I do. 

What a gift to be able to start another year and give it to the Lord. This is a year where God will be more and more visible in our lives as we start each new horizon bringing change to the world around us.

God wants to do great and wonderful things through us and He wants to speak to us so that we too can stand with our hearts pounding as God’s voice trembles within us. People will stop and stare as God will use us to show His glory and the greatness of His power. Be ready my friend because, then comes the roaring of the thunder- the tremendous voice of His majesty.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...