Friday 17 January 2014

Today Reminder – 17 January 2014 (Day 13 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
I said to the LORD, "You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you." The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them!” (Psalm 16:2-3)

In every new horizon there is something that we need or really want. It is in receiving something that you thought might never happen that you truly realise God’s love for you. Everything good comes from God and everything that we have is out of His grace. But one thing that God gives us that are more valuable than we could ever imagine is friends.

My dear friend today I want to write to you as the godly people in the land and you are my true heroes. It is a pleasure to know that you walk into every new horizon with your eyes on God and your heart filled with His Holy Spirit. Through all the challenges that enemy brings on your journey and through all the sorrow and joy that you deal with, you remain faithful to the Lord.

You are indeed my heroes and it is a privilege to share His Word with you each day. I take great pleasure in you. I am so blessed with such wonderful friends and I am in awe of the wonders that God is doing through His Word on this blog. God is my Master and my desire in this new horizon is to live a life so much closer to Him and to share that with you as we grow our relationship with the Lord together. 

Come with me today and let us stand firm so that the enemy will not be able to disrupt our course and break our focus. Let us stand firm for I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. (Verse 8)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...