Monday 27 January 2014

Today Reminder – 27 January 2014 (Day 19 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
The poor will eat and be satisfied. All who seek the LORD will praise him. Their hearts will rejoice with everlasting joy. The whole earth will acknowledge the LORD and return to him. All the families of the nations will bow down before him. (Psalm 22:26-27)

As I walk up to see the new horizon that lies ahead I am quiet for a moment waiting to hear the voice of my Lord. The dawn opens the day lighting up the horizon and revealing every detail of the horizon that awaits me. I feel the weight of the challenges that the weekend brought still heavily on my shoulders and the scars of a battle almost lost still burns deep within my flesh. 

I look up at the blue skies and the glow of the sun seems to touch every part of it. The warm ray of a rising sun touches my face and my soul is filled with His glory and I am satisfied. I will seek the Lord and praise Him and He will show me everlasting joy. I will acknowledge the Lord and live a life that will return people to Him. My burden is lightened by His grace and my weariness fades at His presence. I step into this awaiting horizon with renewed strength and unequalled determination.

All the families of the nations will bow down before Him. And as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.

Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honour and gave him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-11)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...