Tuesday 7 January 2014

Today Reminder – 07 January 2014 (Day 5 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy mountain.   (Psalm 3:3-4)

In every new horizon the sun breaks the darkness and opens the day to all that awaits us. I have so often seen God’s hand in my life and especially in all that I do. We’ve had a few tough projects lately and I am so amazed at the way God opens my eyes and shows me the way to provide a solution and when I thought it to be complicated, He showed me an easier way. I would never be able to do what I do out of my own strength and ability, it all comes from God.

The Lord wants us to remember that in our new horizons He is the shield that surrounds us and He is our glory and He will keep our heads high. God will stand beside us as we face each new day and He will give us way out through every challenge. Let us cry out to the Lord and He will answer our prayers

I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me. I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies who surround me on every side. (Verse 5 and 6) David writes in this Psalm that he slept and woke safely for the Lord is watching over Him. This is our promise that God gives us in each new horizon that lies ahead. 

The Lord will keep you safe, shield you, give you glory and keep your head high as He watches over you. This is know and this I see every day in my life. Come my dear friend and let us enter this new day knowing that the Lord will hear us from His holy mountain.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...