Wednesday 22 January 2014

Today Reminder – 22 January 2014 (Day 16 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.  Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. (Psalm 19:1-4)

As the new horizon opens up before you and you can see it stretching from one side of the earth to the other almost seeming without end. The sun highlights the edges and fills the air with radiant rays of light and the heavens are clear as the light hides the last of the morning stars. 

The warmth of the sun reaches your face and touches you warming your skin from the crisp morning air. The shadows of the night disappear as the sun chases away the last remaining darkness. You can almost hear the heavens proclaim God’s glory as the skies above you display His craftsmanship. 

They are quiet, yet they are shouting out the glory of our God. 

In our new horizon Jesus is the light that breaks away all darkness and reveals the true you. From deep within us comes the shouts of His reign and comfort of His hand. 

My dear friend, I want to proclaim His glory. I want to display His craftsmanship with my life and my talents. Day after day I want to speak and make Him known. I want His message to go to the ends of the world. I want every person that I see or meet to hear this message by seeing His glory in my life. 

I want my new horizon to be the voice of Jesus.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...