Monday 20 January 2014

Today Reminder – 20 January 2014 (Day 14 – A New Horizon)



A reminder for today
Because I am righteous, I will see you. When I awake, I will see you face to face and be satisfied. (Psalm 17:15)

Every new horizon opens a new season in our lives. Each season brings about new changes and new possibilities with new goals.  In each of our seasons we will see God and I believe in seeing God in our life’s seasons we will become satisfied.

Satisfied is to be contempt, fulfilled, pleased, gratified or happy. When these emotions is not part of our season we have not yet seen God nor have we seek Him. It is in our search for God in every season of our lives that we will find Him and with this be fulfilled.

David writes - Because I am righteous, I will see you. Righteous is also to be blameless and this is where our new horizon starts. It must be something we strive for each day, to be blameless.  You have tested my thoughts and examined my heart in the night. You have scrutinized me and found nothing wrong. I am determined not to sin in what I say. (Verse 3)
 
To truly see God we need to be blameless and to be blameless we need to live a life as Jesus did – free form sin. It is not only a life change that we must do but also a mind-set change. We must focus on Jesus and strive to live a life that is vitreous, good and honourable. 

My dear friend, to truly become a light in the darkness we must start with our way of life. And as we change our ways and seek God we will find Him and then we will be satisfied. Petri-D sings the song “Satisfied” and these lyrics are so true – “I'LL BE SATISFIED WHEN I LOOK LIKE YOU, I'LL BE SATISFIED WHEN I DO WHAT U DO WHAT U DO.”

Come with me today and let us see God and be satisfied.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...