Wednesday 12 August 2015

Today Reminder – 12 August 2015 (Day 8 – You)



A reminder for today
"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.” (Isaiah 55:8)

God surely works in mysterious ways. We can never comprehend His ways and we can never know His thoughts. It is amazing how the Lord is working in my life at the moment and the wonders of His mercy that I am experiencing. He is truly an awesome God and His love for us is just amazing. 

In life we often find ourselves at these cross roads that are part of our journey and what God says is that we should be patient for He will show us the right way. He will take our hand and show us the correct way. Sometimes we are impatient and we make our own decisions and they end in destruction and pain.  Sometimes we take the wrong advice and follow the easier path as the enemy suggests and this ends in disaster. Sometimes we do not listen and we do nothing and this also hurts us.

But the moment we are patient and we listen to God and follow His direction no matter how difficult that is, we will always come out on top, because then it is not about our own selfish need, but it is all about Him.

I am all for Him and you should be too, my friend. Listen to His voice and follow His path. Even when the road seems impossible, God will safely guide you through it and reveal His plan step by step.

I woke up this morning and I just knew what God wants me to do. He opened my eyes and filled my heart with His plan. I will listen and all will be well.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...