Thursday 13 August 2015

Today Reminder – 13 August 2015 (Day 9 – You)



A reminder for today
It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. (Isaiah 55:11)

Words don't come easy to me. I do not know if you remember the song from FR David. When I was much younger it was a huge love song and many played it over and over. In our life words normally come easy, but are they the right words. Do we intend good or are our words focussed to hurt and destroy. To say a word in kindness and love can be far more powerful than all the hurtful things you can say. You see when we are wronged, we retaliate with anger and pain is our motive no matter how we say it or what we say. Sometimes we disguise our attack with nice words, but the way we say it is intended to leave a mark.

God reminds us today that His Word is powerful and no matter where it falls it will produce fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. So today I want to remind you, or rather challenge you to retaliate any and all words that are send against you with words from God. Instead of getting angry at the person, return their comments or hurtful words with words of life or words from God’s Word.

Jesus said that we must think like this: Do unto me as I have done unto other. If we think about that in all and every situation we will change every reaction with every person. I all fairness everyone is in need of a little love and understanding. We all seek to be accepted and loved and we just want to fit in somewhere. So if you are kind to the one person that is going through a rough time, you might just save a life. And too safe a life or heal a broken heart is worth all the effort and time you give it.

So today I give my heart to the Lord and I ask that His heart becomes my heart and that I can show His heart to all the hearts around me. Then there will be no more space for the enemy to pollute beautiful hearts with bad thoughts.

He died for you and me, so why can’t we die for Him.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...