Tuesday 9 February 2016

Today Reminder – 09 February 2016



A reminder for today
The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” (Lamentations 3:22-24)

As we drove home yesterday evening a missive storm erupted over Pretoria. We were caught at a stop in the midst of heavy rain and hail. I changed direction to try and get away from the hail which placed us in a heavy down pour that looked almost like a hurricane as the rain smashed down on our car and the wind howled past the car bending trees as we tried to get home. For a moment I looked at the trees and how the wind seemed to torment them without effort. I thought about God and how He stands next to us in our storms. I thought about His mercies over my life and His faithfulness that has left me breathless at the way He loves us. I felt a massive amount of gratitude like never before as I looked at my two boys in the back safely protected by His hand and His love. I realised again how privileged I am.

My dear friend, today I want to remind you that the love of our Lord never ends and it will never run out. He will never ever stop loving you. Every day as you watch the sun rise, God eagerly waits for you as He longs to spend time with you. He is my God and I love Him with more than all my heart. I love Him with all of me and all that I am. I love Him from deep inside my heart out to the tips of my hair. He is the blood in my veins and the air in my lungs. He is all of me and all I want to be. That is why the Lord is our inheritance. He is who we are and who we are supposed to be. He is who we must desire to be like as we place all our hope in Him. He is and He will always be I am.

Lord, you are all I desire and all I want to be. I place all my hope and all my trust and faith in you. I will fear nothing for you are my God. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...