Friday 19 February 2016

Today Reminder – 19 February 2016



A reminder for today
I don't want you to die, says the Sovereign LORD. Turn back and live! (Ezekiel 18:32)

It is Friday and it is the end of this week. We are once again in a major update with huge legislation changes that keep us working till late at night. It is amazing how the Lord opens my eyes and fills me with wisdom just as the work gets complicated and how He shows me the way out. It is as if He sits next to me watching me work and when I struggle He just steps in and helps. This is so important, because today the Lord reminds us that He does not wants us to die; He wants us to live forever in His kingdom and with Him. So come with me as we turn back to Him and live. 

My dear friend, come and let us give our hearts anew to the majesty of heaven and earth and let us humble ourselves again as we honour Him in our daily lives. Let us lift up our hands and worship His great and powerful name. Let’s walk with Him every step of the way until eternity. 

Lord, I pray that we will turn to you today and give you our lives again so that we will glorify you and do your will. I pray for all those that are lost so that they will see you and find you and that their hearts will also turn to you. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

I do hope you have and awesome Friday and an even greater weekend. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Thank you for reading our Lord’s blog and thank you for being my friend. You are a true and good friend and a child of an awesome God. May the Lord bless you and your family and may His love fill your hearts and lift up your spirits into a joyful cheer.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...