Wednesday 10 February 2016

Today Reminder – 10 February 2016



A reminder for today
The LORD is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. (Lamentations 3:25)

I have a deep desire to seek more of the Lord and to depend on Him more and fully and completely place all my trust and burdens in His hands. We are entering a dark time as structures changes in our company and my workload seems to soar over night. It is as if the enemy is trying to crush me with everything he can get his hands on. My body is tired and my spirit feels exhausted as I woke up again after a night of troubled sleep. I guess the idea of an uncertain future combined with constant escalating prices weights down on me with force. I don’t know what your situation is like, my friend, but I know everyone has difficult times and challenges that seems like giant waves crashing down on us.

So what does the Lord tell is today? What does He say when we stare at infinite darkness? The LORD is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. Therefore I will depend on Him and search for Him all the days of my remaining life. I will seek Him and spend more time with Him for He is my God and I am His child. Like a baby seeks his mother for comfort I will seek the Lord for comfort and peace as I place my life in His hands.

Lord we seek you desperately today. Please come and fill us with peace and break the walls of fear that overshadow us. Let us not fall into temptation when the enemy tries and break us, but let us stand firm on your word and deliver us from the hand of the enemy. In Jesus name. 

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...