Wednesday 3 February 2016

Today Reminder – 03 February 2016



A reminder for today
For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you," says the LORD. "I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land." (Jeremiah 29:11-14)

The Lord wants to remind you today that you are free and you are freed from your captivity of this world. You are so important to Him and He knows the plans He has in store for you. These plans are good plans and God will reveal them to you as you travel on your journey towards Him. God wants you to pray more, because He will hear your prayer and He wants you to look for Him. God wants you to seek Him in all that you do and everywhere you go. He wants to be more in your life and He wants to restore you completely. He will pick you up and bring you home again. He will nourish you and heal you. He wants to give you hope and a future. He wants to be the centre of you all the time.

Lord, reveal your plans for us and hear our prayers as we humble ourselves before you. Let us find you with all our hearts and let us love you with everything in us. Restore us and give us hope. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...