Monday 1 February 2016

Today Reminder – 01 February 2016



A reminder for today
But the LORD stands beside me like a great warrior. Before him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonour will never be forgotten. (Jeremiah 20:11)

I feel defeated by frustration and irritation this morning. For a moment I questioned my ability to write to you, my friend, but then the Lord spoke and I listened. The Lord gave me this verse today and I know it is for you, as you stand there fighting against the enemy and the persecutors he continuously sends to destroy you and break you down. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonour will never be forgotten, because the Lord stands beside you like a great warrior. He will fight them off and destroy them. They will never have an effect on your life again and they will seek your forgiveness as they face the Lord’s sword.

So today I want to remind you that you must not give up and you must not allow the enemy to discourage you. Be strong and courageous, my friend, because the creator of heaven and earth stands beside you and with Him all is possible.

Lord, we humbly thank you for fighting our battles and for you love and mercy. Lead us not into temptation today, but deliver us from all evil, for thy is the glory and the honour. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...