Thursday 18 February 2016

Today Reminder – 18 February 2016



A reminder for today
And all the trees will know that it is I, the LORD, who cuts the tall tree down and makes the short tree grow tall. It is I who makes the green tree wither and gives the dead tree new life. I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do what I said! (Ezekiel 17:24)

You have to admit this is an awesome verse. I had to read it a few times and each time the words I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do what I said just echoes through me. When we live our lives close to the Lord it is with out a doubt that all will know that the Lord is with us and He brings down the proud and lifts up the weak. It is our God that makes the wealthy witter and brings life into the poor. It is He that speaks and a world is transformed. Imagine the impact when the Lord speaks over your life. Imagine the endless possibilities when the Lord is with us. Imagine the lives we can touch and the hearts we can change when the Lord takes control. The Lord says that He has spoken and He will so what He says. Here are few things that you can ponder on today:

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)


For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)


But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. (Romans 5:8)


I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. (Matthew 17:20)


At that moment the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him, and he ripped the lion's jaws apart with his bare hands. He did it as easily as if it were a young goat. (Judges 14:6)


Daniel answered, "Long live the king! My God sent his angel to shut the lions' mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty." (Daniel 6:21-22)


The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe. (Proverbs 18:10)


Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)


I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27)


For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)


I took my troubles to the LORD; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. (Psalm 120:1)

Lord, you have spoken and no one can change that. Let our hearts and minds comprehend the magnitude of what you say and how it will change our lives, because you are our God and with you we can do anything. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...