Monday 15 February 2016

Today Reminder – 15 February 2016



A reminder for today
Then the LORD took hold of me and said, "Get up and go out into the valley, and I will speak to you there." (Ezekiel 3:22)

I woke this morning and for a moment I just sat on the side of the bed waiting for my eyes to adjust to the faint light in a dark house. All was quiet and for moment I was there with the Lord in the garden of Gethsemane. I got up and started my morning ritual getting myself ready for the day ahead. Now as I sit here writing to you I can feel how the Lord is telling me that we need to spend more time with Him. God says: "Get up and go out into the valley, and I will speak to you there."

The valley is your quiet place. You see when you spend time with God you must seek out a quiet place so that all of you are focussed on Him. When you are quiet you will feel His presence and you must allow it to consume all of you. Let His Spirit fill all of you so that your body will feel like exploding as the Lord this fills all in you and all around you. Take your time and speak to Him, but most important, listen for His voice. In this valley of peace that you now find yourself in, the Lord will speak to you here. Listen and let His words into your soul and into the very core of your being. This is the passion in my heart and the stirring in my soul. To hear Him as He speaks to me and allow Him to guide each and every step I take.

I life for you Lord, all of me desires more of you. Lord, I pray that you will lead us to the valley and that you will speak to us and guide us as we follow your voice. Become the very beacon of our journey and navigation system by which we align our feet and reconcile our hearts. Be that faint light we see in the darkness and become the very sun that fills our lives with warmth and life. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...