Wednesday 24 February 2016

Today Reminder – 24 February 2016



A reminder for today
I find myself standing at the edge of a cliff staring at the abyss ahead of me. I am high up on a mountain and the winds are gushing past me shaking me as I struggle to keep my footing. Many thoughts are travelling through my mind, and the one thing that keeps popping in my head is how sick and tired I am of all the crap. I feel so tired and every bone and muscle through my entire body aches and pains. The pain itself is bearable but the consistent way it keeps pulsing through me is getting to me. I feel like I can just leap and fall into this abyss ahead of me. I feel that I can just let go and give up. I feel that the reasons to quit exceed the reasons to go on. I feel lost and broken as the enemy laughs in my face knowing that I am at my end. I just cannot go on anymore…

I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!

He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.

The LORD himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night.

The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. (Psalm 121)

Lord, please take this broken vessel and give it strength to stand up once more. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...