Tuesday 16 February 2016

Today Reminder – 16 February 2016



A reminder for today
The end is here! Wherever you look—east, west, north, or south— your land is finished. (Ezekiel 7:1)

Whenever I come across verses like these I get a little worried. I know the Lord will come again and I know that He will take His followers with Him leaving the rest behind to face the disasters and famine that awaits this world in the last days. Most of all I know that the coming of the Lord is not so far anymore. We see more and more of the revelations in the bible just as it is foretold. The world is nearing its end and so many people live oblivious of what lies ahead. Not only is it the wars and natural disasters that they should worry about, but the very judgement of the Lord. So many live their lives only for themselves and unaware of our eternal life. 

So today I want you to remember that the end is near and the judgement of the Lord is final. If you are not sure that you are ready, make sure you change your ways and commit your life to the Lord. I do not want to see you perish, my friend, I want to dance with you in front of the throne of our God. I want to sing His praises with you as we glorify our God. I want to know that we will be there together when the Lord returns and I want to see you as He takes us away to His home. I want to live our eternal life with you in the presence of our God. I do not want see any of us fall away and be lost.

So today I pray for you. Lord, my friend is reading your blog today and I pray that you will pick them up and hold them in your hands. I pray that you will wash away all their sins and clear all and anything that could possibly keep them from your eternal gift. I pray that you will guide my friends and keep them safe from all evil so that they will remain focussed on you and steady on their journey towards heaven. I pray that you will open their hearts and fill their beings to the brim with your Holy Spirit so that they will love you without holding back and fear you for who you are. I pray that all of them will meet me in heaven when we worship you with song and dance, glorifying your name. I pray that you will protect my friends and guide them each day until the end. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...