Thursday 2 November 2017

Today Reminder (Cross Roads) – 2 November 2017



A reminder for today
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. (Psalm 118:8)

I find myself at a cross road today. We try to unite our people and we stand up against corruption and murder, yet it seems as if nothing happens. Now our government is trying to get into our schools and break up the governing bodies so that they can change all schools to dual medium and take over the recruitment process of teachers into our schools. This means that the person that will be my child’s teacher will most probably not be the one best qualified for the position. My question is simple? When is enough, enough? When will you realise that your methods are killing a country and destroying our economy? When will you realise that you have failed, and you are just making it worse?

My cross road is purely that I do not think I will be able to except this and let my child’s future be ruined, because of the greed of a corrupted group. We wait on the Lord for an answer, but as human as I am I am impatient, and I am concerned, because my life will probably not be affected as much as my children will be affected by this. We saw that the current education system is in shambles because of the changes that was forced on us. We see how our leaders are spending our tax money on their own needs for bigger houses and more expensive cars with extravagant holidays. Our taxes have increased ad we are paying more and more into a bottomless pit of greed and lust and hatred. We do all we can to end racism, but our government does the opposite. In fact, they blame us for their failures. 

Therefore, I am seriously thinking of leaving and taking my kids somewhere else where they will have a fair chance and a better future. I am at the point where I am beginning to think our future here is dark. If they continue to kill our farmers as they are currently doing, we will have no more food grown in our country and they will import more which means everything will get more and more expensive. The average guy like me will be impacted the worst. 

So, what do we do? What do we do when the challenges we face seem impossible? What do we do when we are helpless and hopeless? The Lord says that we must trust Him and not man. Man is cruel and greedy and corrupted. God is good, and He will show us the way. I do not know what the Lord has in mind for us, but I trust that He will reveal His plan soon. I trust that He will show me the path I need to take and if immigration is what He has in mind then we will leave. Only God can break the current state of things and change our situation. But one thing remains a fact, we cannot go on like this. We cannot do this on our own. We must unite, and we must trust God for the answer. We need to turn back to Him and open our hearts and minds so that we can hear His plan. We need God and we are nothing without Him.

Lord, I am at the end of my hope as I look up to you. Please come and answer our prayers and show us the way we must go. We cannot carry on like this and we cannot continue to fill a bottomless pit. Lord, hear our cries and save your people. Forgive our sins and hear our pleas as we call on your name. Break the grip of the enemy and help us. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...