Friday 20 April 2018

Today Reminder (Dreams) – 20 April 2018

A reminder for today
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (Romans 16:24)

The week has come to an end and as usual we still face many challenges. It is funny how quickly the enemy comes in and try and destroy your dreams. I have many dreams, but the enemy wants us to lose that hope that God will provide. He wants you to rely on yourself and exclude God from everything you do. I just can’t do that. I know that I am nothing without God and nothing that I do I do because of me. It is all God and all His grace and mercy. 

So, I know God will bless my business and it will grow, because the enemy can not do what my God does. It is because my hope and trust and dreams are in my God that the enemy will try anything to hurt me. But I am not afraid, because He will always be with me and He will guide me and build me up. 

So, today as we enter the weekend I just want the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to be with you. I want you to feel His love and walk in His presence. I want you to be filled with joy and to live shining your light over all the darkness that lies in this world. I want you to have a great weekend and be blessed so that you will get enough rest and finally be rejuvenated for the week that lies ahead.

Thank you for being such and awesome friend and thank you for all your prayers. You are in my prayers every day and your friendship in our Lord Jesus Christ is so valuable to me. 

Lord, thank you for all your blessings and thank you for all your love. Be with us throughout this weekend and bless all these amazing people that share in your word with me every day. We love you, Lord. There is no other God like you. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...