Sunday 22 April 2018

Today Reminder (Older) – 23 April 2018


A reminder for today
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

How are you, my friend? I do hope my message finds you well. I keep getting older and today I am forty-four. What a blessing. God added so many amazing days to my life and He continues to bless me every day. My business is doing fine, and I know God will continue to bless it for I know Him in all that I do. 

I love this verse. It reminds me how small we are and how amazing God is. We are saved by His grace through our faith and not by the wonderful so-called things we think we did. I am humbled every day by the love of an awesome Father. He continues to build me up and He reminds me that fear is a liar and we should not allow the enemy to blind us. 

Today I feel a deep desire to pray for you. I do not know your circumstances, but I know the God we worship. I do not know what you are facing, and I have no idea what your life is like. But I know the creator of heaven and earth.  I do not know how many times you have fallen or how many mistakes you have made but I know the cross and the blood that saved us both.

You are so valuable to God, my friend and He loves you so much. Do not give up, God will never leave you and you are constantly in my prayers. Every storm looks terrible from a distance but the moment you compare the storm to the God that is in you, you will realise that it is way to small to hurt you. The enemy makes a lot of noise, but it is only noise. He has no power over you and he cannot touch you, because your redeemer lives, and He will break the enemy and free you from your burdens. 

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord through every storm and through all our trails and tribulations. And believe me the enemy does not stop, because he tried again this weekend and he failed. You know when he can’t get to you he attacks the people that are close to you. Unfortunately for him I worship a great and wonderful God and He is my only God. So, the enemy failed again.

Lord, I bring these wonderful and amazing people from all over the world that shares in your word with me each day, to you. I pray that you will strengthen them and lift them up so that they will be victorious in their challenges. I pray that you will break their chains and free them from the attacks of the enemy. I pray that you will hold them tightly in your hands and carry them safely through their storms. Bless them and keep them, Lord. In the name of Jesus. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...