Thursday 19 April 2018

Today Reminder (Your paths) – 19 April 2018

A reminder for today
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

God is amazing! Ever since our financial problems due to my company not paying our bonus, I have tried to do something extra for additional income. My initial ideas did not kick off to well, so I thought I will have to try a little harder after my competition. Now I love fitness and training and it has always been a passion of mine. So, today I want to tell you how amazing and awesome God is and how He works miracles in His time.

This week my sister-in-law’s sister phoned and asked if I am interested in teaching her son to box. I said that would love to and what happened next is all God. We did a session and he loved it, and yesterday we went from one to seven kids that now trains with me in my new business that we call Fit-Force. It is amazing how God changes your life overnight.

It is a simple concept where I do strength training combined with kickboxing and in the end, I take what we did and break it into simple self-defence that will help them in a number of situations. They love it and suddenly my business is of to a great start. I am so grateful for what God is doing and how he brought people into my life that supports me and helps me. I have no words.

Therefore, I have the opportunity to testify again that my God exists, and He is just awesome. To Him goes all the glory and I love the fact that He is using me to have an impact in the lives of these youngsters. 

Today we have a lot of meetings. So, I will leave you with this challenge: Never give up and never stop trusting God. He is and will always be. He will direct our paths if we continue to acknowledge Him in all our ways. 

Lord, I am again in awe of your wonder and grace. Thank you for what you are doing in my life. Please bless all the people that reads our blog and bless those amazing people that you send to help me. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...