Friday 6 April 2018

Today Reminder (My Saviour) – 6 April 2018

A reminder for today
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

As we are about to enter into the weekend I thought I will just renew your faith a little and build your confidence. You see I am about a week away from my competition and I am so tired from eating less and less to bring down my fat. But in the midst of all my powerless moments I keep looking to the King.

What is it that the enemy wants most of all? He wants to fill us with fear and break our faith. He wants to make us feel that we have lost the fight and that we have nothing left to fight for. He wants to bring us down and destroy us.

But I will not fall. I will not submit, and I surely will not give up. I will not fear what lies ahead and I will not worry about the things that awaits me. I will not give in to the lies of satan and I will not allow him to direct my thoughts. My thoughts are what God wants and what He needs me to do. My thoughts are about Jesus and the price that He paid for my freedom. I will not turn from my God but instead I will run to Him and glorify Him. I will lift up my hands and I will trust Him alone. 

Jesus is my saviour and He broke the yoke of my past and replaces it with the hope that I have in forgiveness. Every moment of this day I am grateful for life and the gift of another day to share His love and His gospel. I will trust in the Lord with all my heart and I will stop to rely on my own understanding. I will always acknowledge the Lord so that He will direct me in on my paths. 

Even though my challenges for this year seems impossible I will not worry about it, because what is impossible for me is possible for God. I will fight for Him and I will gladly give my life for Him, because He is my God, my King, my Saviour and my friend. He is my best friend and with Him I can do anything. 

You must have an awesome weekend and make sure you rest enough. Take some time alone with Jesus and just recommit your life to Him and His direction. Align yourself with Him and spend time in His Word. I know we will see amazing things this year because our God is a great God.

Lord, it is you we trust and you alone. Our hearts belong only to you and we cannot make this day without you. Please guide and protect us and direct our path so that we will do your will. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...