Thursday 12 April 2018

Today Reminder (Go time) – 12 April 2018

A reminder for today
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. (Romans 14:11-12)

It is two days away from my competition and I am ready. It has been a long prep for this show, but I am at my best yet, so I am existed to compete on Saturday. God has been amazing with me throughout this whole time and His blessings has been just awesome. Therefore, I am going to give my best for His glory. He is my all, my strength, my courage and my victory. 

Last night as I read through Romans 14 these verses just stood out. I realised once more how important it is that we spread the gospel and tell people of the life they can have in Jesus Christ. We could be the only life line that person has and we should not let it slip away. Be always ready to share the gospel but most important always live a life that resembles the gift we have in Jesus. 

It is by our way of life that we can have the biggest impact. It is simple and that is that in the end everyone will bow down to God and everyone will confess. And it that time each one of us will give an account of his life. Now we know that our slate is clean, because of the blood of Jesus, but we do not want other to face that day unprepared. 

It remains a choice but at least you have given them the choice and one life saved is one more victory for the kingdom of God. So, do not be negative when people do not want to hear. The seed you plant might find the right circumstances later and change a life. Every little bit we give counts and it is never at a loss. 

Thank you for being such an awesome friend of Jesus. Be the one that makes the difference. Be the one that makes the right choice and be the one that stands out from the crowd. In you is an all-powerful God, so fear nothing and give it your best shot. 

Lord, we thank you for all that you do for us. You are so good to us. We love you and we honour you. All the glory to you, Lord. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...