Tuesday 28 August 2018

Today Reminder (By Faith) – 28 Augustus 2018


A reminder for today
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (Romans 1:16-17)

The just shall live by faith. I am not ashamed of my God nor am I ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am openly a Christian and I am all for Biblical views and accepting my Bible as the truth from page 1 all the way through Revelation. That is how we walk by faith and not by sight. We know, and we know the creator of heaven and earth. We have more than just the knowledge of His existence, but we have the privilege of a personal relationship with our creator and God. 

We understand who God is and we definitely are not confused about it. I have wondered the other day why we need to defend God against the world. God is God and there is no question about it. Why put God on trial just because you are too arrogant to see the truth. I do not need to defend the truth, because it is the truth. The Bible is an accurate historical document and to question it is adding to that arrogance this world so happily accepts. 

But in retrospect it remains my duty to carry the gospel to all and to tell people of the truth and the live they can have in Jesus Christ. It is my duty to bring the light of Jesus to the darkness that so many are consumed in. It is my purpose to live for the one and only God and to show Him to the world I walk into every day. 

Yes, the world around me is filled with darkness and hatred and we are in constant danger, because the enemy does not want us to succeed. But, stop for a moment and consider this. You worship and almighty God. He created the universe by merely speaking the words. Why do I need to fear the enemy and what he can do to me? I am a child of God and I know that I will face tribulation, because my God suffered for me. So, for as long as I breath I will face the enemy and I will spread the gospel and tell people of Jesus Christ and I will fight my battles on my knees and I will stand victorious with my God in the end.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...