Monday 13 August 2018

Today Reminder (Love is all) – 13 Augustus 2018

A reminder for today
And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. (1 Thessalonians 3:12-13)

This nice and long weekend we watched “Paul apostle of Christ”. It is also our part in the Bible that we are currently reading, and I must admit my son was fascinated by it. As I watched I could feel the Holy Spirit talking and reminding me about love and how love abounds all. The theme of love over evil and to never repay evil with evil just overwhelmed me again. The movie us really wort watching and if you have not seen it I would recommend it. 

What struck me again is how Paul continued to do God’s work and continued to love despite the circumstances and difficulties he faced daily. It reminds me again that Jesus said we must love our enemies and pray for them. Personally, this is the hardest thing to do but I have been focussing on it for a while and I can tell you, things are changing. My anger towards evil and corruption is gone and my acceptance of this life being a mere moment has grown. 

My faith is reaching new heights and I know that regardless of what awaits us, my home is in heaven and I will see you there. As Paul said: To live is for Christ and to die is gain. If you are a material person these words will have no effect but for us that are children of heaven it is life altering.

So, this week I want to remind you to speak life and to turn from hate and anger. Ignore the devil and watch how he flees. Our God is an amazing and loving God and His ways are above our ways. God loves you so much and He just wants to have that personal relationship with you as you adore Him and honour Him. 

I have seen love destroy evil many times over and I have felt love and grace change my life. This gospel that we carry with us the life line so many people need. Do not hesitate to share Christ and share His love. My goal for today is that Jesus will be so visible in all that I do that people will ask me about Him.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...