Wednesday 8 August 2018

Today Reminder (Great News) – 8 Augustus 2018


A reminder for today
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1-3)

We have another long weekend ahead of us and I can’t wait to get a little rest. You know by now from my previous posts that we face troubled times and our government is devising plans to take land from us without compensation. Over and above that they are busy murdering more and more people every day. At times I think we feel hopeless when we look at our future, but we forget that we worship and almighty God. Jesus says here in John 14 that we should not let our hearts be troubled. We believe in the living God and in Jesus Christ. Jesus says that in His Father’s house are many mansions and He is going to prepare a place for us. He will come again to take us to be with Him.

Furthermore, God says in Micah 2: Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage. Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.

God says that this is what will happen. They will use their power to oppress us and they will take what is ours with violence, but God says that He will devise an evil that they will not escape. He is with us and He will not leave us in our time of need. This is the end of time and our Lord is coming soon. Keep your faith and keep your eyes on Jesus. We are not citizens of this world, we are merely passing through. Our home is in heaven and our house in the house of our Lord and God. God will change our fate and He will intervene, because we are His people. 

Do not lose hope, my friend. You are in my prayers and God is with you all the way. I will see you guys again on Monday. Be strong and courageous and keep fighting the enemy with the Word of God. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...