Tuesday 21 August 2018

Today Reminder (Two Masters) – 21 Augustus 2018


A reminder for today
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Matthew 6:24)

What a weekend. I had probably the worst weekend ever. I my mind all was going quite well in my life and I was doing ok. I am by far not perfect, but I am trying my best to be better. Like everyone I still make a lot of mistakes and still have a long way to go. Now, if you have been through a lot of challenges and your goal is to make it right and try and do things better. How do you stop loving someone? If you have two little kids and their future is in your hands and you make mistakes, you work it out and you fight the enemy, but you do not just give up. You do not blame your problems on the other person if you have not tried to better your circumstances by giving more of yourself. I am at a loss for words and I am back at square one. I believe that you do not solve your problems by arguments but by fighting them on your knees. So, instead of watching TV and falling asleep in front of the TV, you go down on your knees and you pray for those people in your life. 

You will find me on my knees every night as I battle on. I pray with my kids and I pray on my own, but I fight. I know there is someone missing here, and she will need to do the same otherwise it will all end in misery. So, at first, I was stunned and then angry and then stunned again and then angry and so on and on and finally I just listened, and the Lord said: Be calm and follow my voice and I did and now I will do that each day and I will let His will be done, not mine. Now, I continue my battle on my knees. 

You see we cannot worship two gods. We cannot call ourselves Christians, but we do not live what the bible teaches. I must say this weekend pulled me back a long way and I have to start from scratch again. At moments I am not sure why, but I just keep going, because I know that the Lord will carry me through this and show me the right way. I may seem broken now, but I will stand up again. I may seem beaten, but I still have a lot of fight left in me. There is only one God for me and I only worship one God. Jesus Christ is my saviour and I will not be afraid, because with God all things are possible. You remain in my prayers, my dear friend. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...