Friday 31 May 2013

Today Reminder - 31 May 2013 (Sing)



A reminder for today
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence. I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. (2 Samuel 22:2-4)

David sang this song of praise to God who saved and protected him so many times. So my heart just felt the same today. I feel this deep desire to praise God for all that He has done. He has been so good to us through so many battles and so many challenges. I could sing of His praises forever.

Come with me today my dearest friend and let us honour God for all that He does and have done. The visible and the invisible things that God so lovingly moves into place while we sleep and while we are not even aware of it.
He is truly my place of safety, my refuge and my rock. He is my saviour and my shield against the arrows of the enemy and my sanity. 

I pray that you will truly feel and see the hand of God at work in your live and that you will find an unexplainable inner peace that will carry you through whatever it is that burdens you at this moment. I pray that God’s love and strength will lift your spirits and fill you with joy even when you are down and sad and lost. May this day bring freedom to your heart that will last and fill you with courage that will carry you through every difficulty that may cross your path.

Sing with me today and let us praise God for He is just awesome.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...