Tuesday 6 August 2013

Today Reminder - 06 August 2013 (Ask anything)



A reminder for today
Then Jehoahaz prayed for the LORD's help, and the LORD heard his prayer, for he could see how severely the king of Aram was oppressing Israel. So the LORD provided someone to rescue the Israelites from the tyranny of the Arameans. Then Israel lived in safety again as they had in former days. (2 Kings 13:4-5)

Jehoahaz son of Jehu began to rule over Israel in the twenty-third year of King Joash's reign in Judah. He reigned in Samaria seventeen years. He did was wrong in the eyes of the Lord so the Lord allowed King Hazael of Aram and his son Ben-hadad to defeat them repeatedly.

My dear and wonderful friend, I feel that I need to remind you today that the Lord hears our prayers and He will answer them, because this is a promise that we have in the Lord Jesus Christ. You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it! (John 14)

God will answer your prayer, but you need to listen and in some cases God does not answer immediately and you will have to be patient. We must be careful that our own selfishness does not block out God’s voice whether it is in His Word, or directly or through someone else. We need to focus on Him when we pray and more so focus on Him as we wait patiently for His answer. I have seen God answer prayers in my own life and in the lives of people I know. 
Sometimes God will not give us the answer we want, because God has a greater plan with our lives, so we need to remain faithful and follow His direction. You need to remember that it is always about God and for His glory and whatever we ask must always be His will. Jesus prayed in Gethsemane "Abba, Father," he cried out, "everything is possible for you. Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine." (Mark 14:36)

Come with me today my dear friend and let us pray with renewed faith and know that God will answer our prayers and lead us closer to Him as He hears our prayers and restores our hope. It is also important that we pray for each other and carry our needs together to the Lord in prayer. Don’t hesitate my friend, open your heart and let the Lord hear your inner most needs and ask Him to help you and guide so that your burden will be lifted and your heart set free.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. (James 5:16)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...