Tuesday 13 August 2013

Today Reminder - 13 August 2013 (You alone are God)



A reminder for today
Now, O LORD our God, rescue us from his power; then all the kingdoms of the earth will know that you alone, O LORD, are God." (2 Kings 19:19)

A quick midnight visit to the hospital made me realise once again how quickly circumstances can change. One moment everything seems bright and happy and next minute the walls start to crumble and we suddenly find ourselves in trouble. I wrote to you yesterday reminding you that we should remain confident in our trust in the Lord and today I wish to add on to that.

My dear friend, God will change our circumstances and He will not let the enemy destroy our lives and let us fall down. God wants to come and change our circumstances and rescue us from the power of evil so that we and everyone we meet will know that the Lord our God alone is God and that there is no other.

So today I lay my trust and all my fears completely in the hands of the Lord, so that when I write to you about our victories, you and I will know that the Lord is the only God and that we worship a living God.

My dear friend, if you are also burdened by difficult times, come with today me as we trust the Lord with confidence and we worship His name alone. God will rescue us from these troubles and He will show Himself to other through our victories. I must share two verses with you, because they are stuck in my head all day.

I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! (Psalm 121:1-2)

That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:10)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...