Tuesday 27 August 2013

Today Reminder - 27 August 2013 (Who am I)



A reminder for today
"Who am I, O LORD God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?” (1 Chronicles 17:16)

It has been a tough week already and it is only Tuesday. I often think about all the wonders and gifts that the Lord has blessed us with and our two beautiful sons that is an awesome blessing in our lives. These words of David has been on my lips before; “Who am I?” Who am I that the Lord has blessed me with so much and has forgiven all the wrongs in my live so that I can write about His amazing love? In the midst of all the turmoil and chaos the Lord brings my life to a halt so that I can focus on Him once again as I realise how blessed we are.

My dear friend, have you ever wondered why? God wants to declare His love for us each day and in each blessing He wants us to remember where it all comes from and give honour to His name for all that we have and all that we receive. God has done so much already in my life and I know that the stumbling blocks, pitfalls and storms are there to guide me. So today I am grateful for all that the Lord has done and is still doing each day. 

Come with me today me dear friend and let us rejoice in the Lord for all He is doing in our lives. 

"What more can I say to you about the way you have honoured me? You know what your servant is really like. For the sake of your servant, O LORD, and according to your will, you have done all these great things and have made them known. (Verse 18 and 19) 

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...