Tuesday 20 August 2013

Today Reminder - 20 August 2013 (The Voice)



A reminder for today
This is what the LORD says… (2 Kings 22:16)

I woke up this morning and I lay awake. What was it that I heard or was it a dream or was it a shake. A gentle breeze it must have been or was it someone I have not seen. I waited and waited until I could not wait another wait. Where could it be? It is suddenly as quiet as a mouse yet I knew somewhere it must be. Slowly I stood up not too slow and not too fast, for I knew surely it might past. 

I looked around the room almost sweeping like a gentle broom. I listened and listened and did not hear a sound or even a snore. All was quiet and all was dark. I walked around the house looking and listening but none except a distant bark. What was it and where could it be or was it only me? 

Finally I sat down wondering and listening. I was sure I heard a whispering or did I hear a tampering. Oh my goodness I must be mad or losing my mind. That is so sad. Then I heard it again soft and gentle like a breeze blowing past my beard and into my face in a slow and peaceful pace. 

It suddenly came from within and I felt a bounce in my beat as my heart jumped out of its seat. A wonderful delight of a voice of might as a God of creation spoke in a quiet heart ration. A voice so clear in time, made me write this funky rhyme, so that you would know a living God is up and about to transform your day without a shout. So jump up with me as our hearts pump with Godly love and peace and we shout with joy about a life full of conquests with a God not afraid of any contest.

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...