Monday 3 March 2014

Today Reminder – 03 March 2014 (Day 1 – My Strength)



A reminder for today
I will praise the LORD at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. (Psalm 34:1)

As we hit the third month in this year I realised that the burdens of life must surely lay heavily on us as we continue our journey. We had such an awesome month in February filled with these amazing reminders that the Holy Spirit guided me with. I feel that the Spirit wants me to focus on strength this month as our journey takes us through the rest of Psalms. 

These following verses in Psalm 35 just stood out and renewed me so completely, I just have to share:

O LORD, oppose those who oppose me. Fight those who fight against me. Put on your armor, and take up your shield. Prepare for battle, and come to my aid. Lift up your spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Let me hear you say, "I will give you victory!" (Psalm 35:1-3)

Oh boy, don’t you just love that. Oh Lord, oppose those who oppose me – Wow! I feel that the Holy Spirit just wants to lift you up today and give you renewed strength. I feel how the burdens of live weighs heavily on you and how the Lord just wants to take it away. He wants to come to your aid and fight your battles. He wants to lift up His spear against all that pursue you and He wants to give you victory.

Come and let us praise the Lord at all times and trust Him fully again as He gives us victory.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...